Supatra is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited. She has extensive experience in advising both local and international clients on corporate law and tax. Her expertise extends across a wide variety of industries including property development, media & publishing, hospitality, renewable energy and personal products.
Education and Admission
- LL.B (Honors), Thammasat University
Significant recent transactions and projects in which Supatra has been involved include:
Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- Representing Chan Development Company Limited, a Thai cosmetic manufacturing and trading company, in connection with its investment in a joint venture to manufacture cosmetics and perfume in Thailand with a Hong Kong partner.
- Advising the shareholders of Dacon Inspection Technology Company Limited in connection with advice on the legal requirements for a capital increase transaction including implementation assistance for the capital increase registration.
- Advising Gunkul Power Development Company Limited, in connection with the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Contract, Operation and Maintenance Agreement for a solar power plant project.
- Assisting Noburo Platform Company Limited, a lending platform that uses alternative data to help assist low-income borrowers, in connection with the Share Subscription Agreement and Shareholders’ Agreement for seed round investment.
- Advising DTAC Accelerate Company Limited, one of the best accelerator houses in South East Asia, in connection with its investment in various startup companies (i.e. ArinCare Company Limited, Hiso Travel Tech Company Limited, Loops Reserve Your Ride Company Limited, System Stone Company Limited, Trash Lucky Company Limited).
- Acting as legal counsel on behalf of I.P. Asset Limited in connection with its investment in Box24 Company Limited, a start-up company the operates electronic lockers and relevant services performed by electronic lockers (i.e. laundry service, parcel delivery, online shopping pickup point).
- Representing Phelps Dodge International (Thailand) Limited (PDITL), Thailand’s leading wire and cable manufacturer, in connection with a backdoor relisting with Siam Inter Multimedia Public Company Limited and other related restructuring of its group companies.
- Assisting T.K.S. Technologies Public Company Limited, a Thai listed company with a restructuring of its group business, in respect of the printing business and the acquisition through a tender offer of all issued shares in TBSP Public Company Limited.
- Advising Ocean Commerce Public Company Limited, a taps and valves manufacturer, in connection with the disposition of assets, the 2019 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholder, and an issuance of warrants to its existing shareholders in proportion to their existing shareholding by way of right offering.
- Acting as legal counsel to Sky ICT Public Company Limited in connection with the acquisition of shares in Raytel Co., Ltd. by way of entire business transfer (EBT) through the issuance of newly issued shares to a private placement investor as a share swap consideration with a deal value of THB
540 million (USD 17.3 million).
- Advising Sky ICT Public Company Limited in connection with the acquisition of shares in Turnkey Communication Services Co., Ltd. by way of entire business transfer and the issuance of newly issued shares to a private placement investor as a share swap consideration, at a total value
of THB 1.56 billion (USD 49.8 million)
- Representing Bliss-Tel Public Company Limited, telecommunication, information technology and infrastructure provider, in connection with the acquisition of 35 percent of the issued share capital of Information Technology Group Ltd. with a deal value of THB 700 million (USD 22.4 million).
- Advising Taokaenoi Food & Marketing Public Company Limited, a Thai listed company in connection with the acquisition of shares in a US private limited company for expansion of the manufacturing and sale of seaweed products in the United States of America comprising a total value of THB 62.4 million (USD 2 million).
- Advising Team Consulting Engineering and Management Public Company Limited in connection with its domestic initial public offering, July 2018, with an approximate total value of THB 435.6 million (USD 14 million).