She is a senior associate in the Capital Markets Practice Group in Kudun and Partners. She has a wealth of experience in providing advice on establishing corporate entities, assisting with corporate compliance issues, and highly adept in advising on Thailand’s securities laws and regulations, which include all regulations related to both equity and debt offerings, corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, disposal of assets, connected transaction, takeover and other issues of the companies listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
She is the go-to lawyer for all matters related to capital markets in the firm as her expertise extends across multiple industries including renewable energy, consumer goods, retail, manufacturing and oil & gas.
- LL.B (First Class Honors), Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Notarial Services Attorney, the Lawyer Council of Thailand, 2015
- Member, the Lawyer Council of Thailand, 2008
Recent Awards and Rankings
- Rising star lawyer in Capital markets by Asialaw, 2022
A selection of matters which Thitawan has been involved include:
- Advising Nex Point Public Company Limited in connection with its issuance and offering of newly issued shares by way of a private placement to specific investors, including Energy Absolute Public Company Limited for the purpose to expand its business operations in Thailand, with a deal value of THB 2,354 million (USD 74.5 million).
- Advising a leading Thai manufacturer and distributor of skincare products and supplements of one of Thailand’s famous skincare brands as an issuer in its initial public offering on the Stock Exchange of Thailand valued at THB 4,028 million (approximately USD 123 million).*
- Advising one of Thailand’s leader in fully integrated logistics and industrial facilities in the corporate restructuring, initial public offering and listing (spin-off) of its subsidiary on the SET valued at THB 6.02 billion (approximately USD 174.8 million).*
- Advising one of Thailand’s largest waste-to-energy power plant operations with the largest installed waste-to-energy power generation capacity on one of Thailand’s largest offerings in connection with the spin-off and offering of shares under Thailand’s Securities and Exchange Commission regulations, and international offering under Regulation S of the US Securities Act and listing of its shares on the Stock Exchange of Thailand valued at THB 17.5 billion (approximately USD 508 million).*
- Advising a leading residential and commercial property development company in Thailand in connection with the sale of its newly-issued ordinary shares — under the new Securities and Exchange Commission rules governing the offering of shares to private placement — to one of the world’s leading property development companies incorporated in Singapore. worth THB 4.97 billion (approximately USD 131.7 million). *
- Advising one of Thailand’s largest oil & gas company on the divestment of its stake of a refinery company by selling and offering shares in the initial public offering under Thailand’s Securities and Exchange Commission regulations and the listing of shares on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), as well as an international offering under Rule 144 A/Regulation S of the U.S. Securities Act worth THB 12.96 billion ( approximately USD 432 million). *
- Advising a leading integrated livestock business on corporate restructuring, and initial public offering (IPO) of approximately THB 2.14 billion (approximately USD 68 million). *
- Assisting a leading real estate developer, owner and operator of malls and hotels in downtown Bangkok on its corporate restructuring and initial public offering (IPO) on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) for a total offering size of THB 5.18 billion (approximately USD 157 million). *
- Assisting a leader in the alternative energy and automotive industries in Thailand on its THB 1.5 billion initial public offerings (IPO) under the Thai SEC regulations. *
- Assisting one of Thailand’s largest out-of-home media (OOH) businesses on its THB 1,795,218,000 initial public offering (IPO) under Thai SEC regulations. *
Corporate and M&A
- Representing Nex Point Public Company Limited (NEX), in connection with its investment in public bus-related business through the acquisitions of partial equity interest from the existing shareholders in two target companies i.e. (i) Beli Service Company Limited, with a deal value of THB 260 million (approximately USD 8.34 million), and (ii) Absolute Assembly Company Limited, with a deal value of THB 218,250,000 (approximately USD 7 million).
- Advising an international engineering company in its partial disposal of investment in an indirect subsidiary of the company, which owns a natural gas power plant at Yangon, Myanmar valued at USD 85 million. *
- Assisting an international chemical company in the THB 10.45 billion (approximately USD 296 million) sale of shares in a competitive Chlor-alkali player in South East Asia and one of Thailand’s largest manufacturer of PVC resins to one of the leading glass producers of the world. *
- Advising one of Thailand’s leader in fully integrated logistics and industrial facilities in the acquisition of shares in a leading industrial estate and landowner for THB 40.5 billion (approximately USD 1.15 billion) via acquisitions from major shareholders and tender offer, financed via a rights issue as well as loans. *
- Advising one of the largest investment banking company in Singapore on a voluntary tender offer of the shares of its equity affiliate located in Bangkok to make the company a consolidated subsidiary with a total value of THB 3.37 billion. *
- Advising a leading dealer and importer of medical equipment and supplies on the acquisition of the entire share capital of one of the largest beauty clinic in Thailand with a value of THB 4.5 billion.*
* Denotes experience at a previous firm