In collaboration with the Faculty of Law, Thammasat University’s recently concluded the ‘Skill Development for Future Lawyers’ program where Kudun and Partners, together with other leading global and local law firms in Thailand were invited to provide knowledge on the essential skills for the legal practice.
Our lawyers provided legal knowledge on many topics including introduction to legal practices, M&A structure, legal due diligence, contract structure, capital markets introduction and startups law;
- Introduction to legal practices, and M&A structure by Kongkoch Yongsavasdikul, partner
- Legal Due Diligence by Ekachai Chotpitayasunon, partner and Kamonrat Kongtheing, associate
- Contract Structure by Peerasanti Somritutai, partner and head of real estate practice
- The legal Aspects in Startup Fundraising by Kongkoch Yongsavasdikul, partner and co-head of digital law practice
- Capital Markets Introduction by Thitawan Thanasombatpaisarn, partner
Through our team’s presentations, the students were exposed to the real-world applications of the law, and were able to participate in dynamic discussions and case studies. We believe that this hands-on approach will help the students to develop a deeper understanding of the law and the legal profession.
The program ended with a visit to the firm’s office in Gaysorn Tower to meet with junior, mid-level, senior associates and partners to know more about the ups and downs of a lawyer’s life.