Wadtawan is an associate with Kudun and Partners, mainly focuses on representing clients in dispute resolution matters involving administrative and commercial disputes. He has extensive experience in advising both local and international clients not only on litigation but also in mediation, domestic and international arbitration. His expertise extends beyond litigation where he also advises clients on commercial and foreign investments.
- LL.B, Thammasat University, Thailand
- Notarial Services Attorney, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Member, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
A selection of matters in which Wadtawan has been involved include:
- Representing one of the largest telephone voice and data communications services provider in successfully defending the client against one of Thailand’s leading cable satellite TV providers from copyright violation claims related to the English Premier League.
- Representing a leading securities brokerage company and its investors in relation to their investment claims and debt restructuring against companies and directors.
- Representing a group of investors in successfully settling the default payment in bonds and debentures issued by a conglomerate that produces die-casting and machinery for the automotive, compressor, and electronics sectors of approximately THB 1 billion (USD 32 million)
- Representing a major Chinese construction company in claiming outstanding fees on construction works with a value of approximately THB 300 million (USD 9.6 million).
- Representing a China-based world leader in the manufacturing and marketing of solar PV power generation products as legal counsel in a claim arising out of the default of three solar power plants’ construction fees located in Saraburi, Nonthaburi and Suphanburi provinces with a value of THB 700 million (USD 22.4 million).
- Representing a consortium, consisting of well-known Thai and foreign companies, in challenging the unlawful order dismissing its bidding proposal for Laem Chabang Port Phase 3 Project of the Port Authority of Thailand which had an initial value of approximately THB 155.834 billion (USD 5 billion).
- Representing the senior management of a leading securities brokerage company in challenging an order of The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with the Appeal Commission and the Central Administrative Court.