Founded in 2015, Kudun and Partners is a modern and forward-thinking law firm with a vision for a more client-focused way of practicing. Our highly experienced team of Thai and international lawyers, comprised of 16 partners with over 50 associates, act as trusted advisors to leading Thai and international private and public corporations including a range of government entities, financial institutions, and private equity funds on transactions in Thailand and throughout Southeast Asia, covering the full spectrum of industry sectors. In only six years since our inception, we have been awarded twice the highly coveted Thailand Law Firm of the Year by The Legal 500 Southeast Asia Awards in 2020/2021 and 2023, a reflection of the firm’s commitment to delivering work that exceeds expectations and raises industry standards.
What makes us different?
Our culture allows our team members to define their career paths based on their strengths, and our ambitious outlook ensures that we continue to provide opportunities for everyone to thrive. We are committed to fostering a culture of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB). Our basic principles revolve around working together as a team, respecting and supporting one another as a family, fostering unity as well as encouraging equality and fairness. We practice an open-door policy where team members are encouraged to speak out and share ideas. The steering members of the firm are steadfast in their belief that employees are the business’s most valuable asset, and they hold frequent get-togethers, whether online or offline, to meet and speak. In April 2022, our firm was recognized as Thailand’s Employer of Choice, 2022 by Asian Legal Business, a Thomson Reuters publication, alongside some of the longest-standing law firms in Thailand.
Join us if you are ready to be part of our team!
About the Role
We are seeking to hire a Personal Assistant (PA) to handle a diverse range of administrative, clerical, and secretarial responsibilities for our lawyers. In this role, you will provide support to 3 – 4 lawyers, assisting them with tasks such as preparing correspondence, typing and formatting legal documents, conducting legal research, managing files and documents, and maintaining calendars and schedules.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Undertaking general administrative, clerical, and secretarial tasks, including producing high-quality documents, presentations and correspondence, performing all file maintenance, including saving documents to the document management system, scheduling appointments and travel arrangements, maintaining calendars, taking messages, organizing the supervisor’s workspace, and fulfilling secretarial duties in the absence of other PAs.
- Conducting basic research on behalf of lawyers and coordinating with other operational staff to handle necessary tasks as required.
- Processing timesheets, payment vouchers, and other assignments in a timely manner.
- Foster positive and professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including colleagues, clients, and suppliers.
Qualifications and Characteristics
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Strong communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word, with expertise in document formatting, track changes, table of contents, cross-referencing, footnotes, and endnotes. Excellent typing skills are also necessary.
- Previous administrative or secretary experience in a law firm is an advantage.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across functions while also being able to work independently.
- Excellent service-oriented mindset, displaying a high level of responsibility and attention to detail. Must possess strong organizational and planning skills, be flexible and adaptable, and the capability of working under pressure and tight deadlines to deliver work within specified timelines.
- Possess a willingness to learn new tools and programs.
This position is based at our office in the new Vivre Langsuan building. If you believe you have the right attitude, the necessary skills, and knowledge for this role, please email your resume to email@example.com
Posted on July 18, 2023