Founded in 2015, Kudun and Partners is a modern and forward-thinking law firm with a vision for a more client-focused way of practicing. Our highly experienced team of Thai and international lawyers, comprised of 16 partners with over 50 associates, act as trusted advisors to leading Thai and international private and public corporations including a range of government entities, financial institutions, and private equity funds on transactions in Thailand and throughout Southeast Asia, covering the full spectrum of industry sectors. In only six years since our inception, we have been awarded twice the highly coveted Thailand Law Firm of the Year by The Legal 500 Southeast Asia Awards in 2020/2021 and 2023 and ranked as a Tier 1 firm in Dispute Resolution, a reflection of the firm’s commitment to delivering work that exceeds expectations and raises industry standards.
What makes us different?
Our culture allows our team members to define their career paths based on their strengths, and our ambitious outlook ensures that we continue to provide opportunities for everyone to thrive. We are committed to fostering a culture of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB). Our basic principles revolve around working together as a team, respecting and supporting one another as a family, fostering unity as well as encouraging equality and fairness. We practice an open-door policy where team members are encouraged to speak out and share ideas. The steering members of the firm are steadfast in their belief that employees are the business’s most valuable asset, and they hold frequent get-togethers, whether online or offline, to meet and speak. In April 2022, our firm was recognized as Thailand’s Employer of Choice, 2022 by Asian Legal Business, a Thomson Reuters publication, alongside some of the longest-standing law firms in Thailand.
Join us if you are ready to be part of our team!
About the Role
As part of our ongoing firm expansion, we are currently in the process of recruiting qualified Thai lawyers with a minimum of 3 years of experience in dispute resolution and litigation. We are highly interested in individuals who demonstrate not only comprehensive legal knowledge but also a genuine passion for the legal profession. This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to work in a collegial and productive environment with transparent, open communication and a strong team spirit. If you’re passionate, hard-working, love solving problems, and excited about the possibility of working with some of Thailand’s best legal talent at one of Southeast Asia’s most innovative young law firms, we want to hear from you.
- Draft and prepare pleadings, motions and other related litigation documents.
- Conduct research and collect evidence appropriate to litigation cases.
- Conduct interviews and gather material useful for litigation cases.
- Coordinate, collaborate and support other lawyers.
- Keeping track of the latest updates on litigation and other relevant laws and regulations.
- Maintain regular communication with teams from other practices.
- Engaging in business development activities and activities in promoting the firm, and seeking opportunities for new work.
- A qualified lawyer with 3 years or more of litigation experience background
- GPA score of at least 3.5 or 75%.
- Ability to effectively draft legal documents, manage time-sensitive documents, and have exceptional good project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to produce high-quality work standards.
- A proactive, positive and energetic approach with a commitment to providing excellent service and, a desire to interact with the market and build client relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface at all levels, building strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong client-service orientation.
- Fluent in Thai and English, both written and spoken, with the ability to review Thai and English documents.
- Ability to work well both in a team and individually.
This position is based at our office in the new Vivre Langsuan building.
Kudun and Partners is constantly expanding to meet our clients needs. We want to attract and champion the best legal talent in Thailand. Is this you? Please email your resume and transcript to email@example.com
Posted on July 20, 2023