Careers | Kudun and Partners
Founded in 2015, Kudun and Partners is a modern and forward-thinking law firm with a vision for a more client-focused way of practicing. Our highly experienced team of Thai and international lawyers, comprised of 15 partners with over 45 associates, act as trusted advisors to leading Thai and international private and public corporations including a range of government entities, financial institutions, and private equity funds on transactions in Thailand and throughout Southeast Asia, covering the full spectrum of industry sectors. In only seven years since our inception, we have been awarded the highly coveted Thailand Law Firm of the Year by The Legal 500 Southeast Asia Awards 2020/2021 and Thailand Law Firm of the Year 2022 by Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Awards, reflections of the firm’s commitment to delivering work that exceeds expectations and raise industry standards.
About the Role
As we continue to expand our firm, we are seeking to hire associates with knowledge, passion, and experience in dispute resolution and litigation to join our growing practice; a fresh law graduate (1) and a qualified lawyer with 3 years of experience in litigation (1).
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to work in a collegial and productive environment with transparent, open communication and a strong team spirit. If you’re passionate, hard-working, love solving problems, and are excited about the possibility of working with some of Thailand’s best legal talent at one of Southeast Asia’s most innovative young law firms, we want to hear from you.
- Draft and prepare pleadings, motions and other related litigation documents.
- Conduct legal research appropriate to litigation cases.
- Conduct interviews and gather material useful for litigation cases.
- Coordinate, collaborate and support other lawyers.
- Keeping track of the latest updates on litigation and other relevant laws and regulations.
- Maintain accurate case files, notes and reports.
- Maintain regular communication with teams from other practices.
- Engaging in business development activities and activities in promoting the firm, and seeking opportunities for new work.
- A fresh graduate (1) and a qualified lawyer with 3 years or more of litigation experience background (1).
- Ability to effectively draft legal documents, manage time-sensitive documents, and have exceptional good project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to produce high-quality work standards.
- A proactive, positive and energetic approach with a commitment to providing excellent service and, a desire to interact with the market and build client relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface at all levels, building strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong client-service orientation.
- Fluent in Thai and English language including the ability to review Thai and English documents.
- Ability to work well both in a team and individually.
This position is based at our office in Gaysorn Tower.
Kudun and Partners is constantly expanding to meet our clients needs. We want to attract and champion the best legal talent in Thailand. Is this you? Please email your resume to Attapon Tanasanti (Attapon.email@example.com) and Kusalin Laksanakorn (Kusalin.firstname.lastname@example.org)