Kodchakorn 是泰国鲲鹏律师事务所（Kudun and Partners）的律师，她在为本地和国际客户提供公司和并购法律方面的服务拥有丰富的经验。她的专业知识涉及多个行业，包括汽车，运输，银行，保险和金融服务。
Significant transactions and projects in which Kodchakorn has been involved include:
Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions
- Representing Prima Marine Public Company Limited, a Thai listed company operating in marine transportation and storage of petroleum products services, for the acquisition of 100% shares in a private limited company operating the same sector including advising on competition law issues, for an aggregate consideration of THB 2,900 million.
- Assisting DTAC Accelerate Company Limited, a Thai startup accelerator house, for the subscription of the several startup companies’ shares.
- Assisting several Thai private companies in relation to issuing bill of exchange, including providing legal advice in relation to regulatory matters as well as preparing, reviewing and commenting on the collateral agreement.
- Representing Watergate Pavillion Company Limited, a Thai company engaging in the real estate section for disposition of Lands and 171 units Condominium with a deal value of THB 2,000 million.
- Assisting a private company on the acquisition of 9 plot of Lands with a deal value of THB 450 million including providing legal advice in relation to regulatory matters as well as preparing, reviewing and commenting on land sale and purchase agreement and documents for land sale and purchase registration.
- Assisting private companies on amalgamation with another limited company and converting into public company limited including advising on the regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission and Stock Exchange of Thailand in order to prepare for initial public offering on the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- Assisting several Thai listed companies such as Nusasiri Company Limited and Richy Place Public Company Limited in relation to issuing debentures, including providing legal advice in relation to regulatory matters as well as preparing, reviewing and commenting on the terms and conditions of the debenture and collateral agreement.