Kongwat 是泰国鲲鹏律师事务所（Kudun and Partners）的高级律师，在为本地和国际客户提供有关纠纷解决，商事诉讼，行政法，劳工，税收，破产和清算以及仲裁事项方面有着丰富经验。他的专长涵盖多个行业，包括金融与证券，建筑服务，信息与通信技术，能源与公用事业以及房地产开发。
Some of the significant transactions and projects in which Kongwat has been involved include:
- Advising and representing a Chinese solar panel manufacturer in claiming outstanding engineering, procurement and construction service fees on three (3) solar energy projects for approximately THB 700 million.
- Advising and representing a leading telecommunications company in defending an arbitration case in relation to the claim of compensation arising from a concession agreement for over THB 20 billion (USD 641.7 million) filed by the state-owned company.
- Acting on behalf of a consortium, consisting of well-known Thai and foreign companies, in challenging the unlawful order dismissing its bidding proposal for Laem Chabang Port Phase 3 Project of the Port Authority of Thailand with an initial estimated value of THB 155.8 billion (USD 5 billion).
- Representing a leading financial technology service provider in an international arbitration case (SIAC) to claim compensation arising from the material breach of acquisition agreements in the sum of approximately SGD 33 million (USD 23.8 million).
- Advising and representing a Chinese construction company, in claiming outstanding fees on construction works with a value of approximately THB 300 million (USD 9.6 million).
- Advising and representing authorized directors of a leading securities brokerage in defending a THB 100 million claim (USD 3.2 million) lodged by the investor.
- Advising and representing authorized directors of a leading securities brokerage company in defending criminal allegations made by the investor.
- Defending and representing authorized directors of a financial services provider against criminal allegations made by the Bank of Thailand.
- Advising and representing a leading securities brokerage in defending a block-trade transaction dispute.
- Advising and representing a leading securities brokerage in challenging an order of the Securities and Exchange Commission with the Appeal Commission and the Central Administrative Court.