Xiaomin is an associate at Kudun and Partners Limited with over five years of experience as a corporate lawyer in China. Her significant experience lies in advising both Chinese and foreign clients with their investments in China on investment structure and regulatory compliance. She has experience across multiple industries, including industrial real estate, construction and engineering, automobile, manufacturing, food and beverages, and financial services.
Education and Admission
- LL.B (1st Class Honor), Beijing Foreign Studies University
Significant transactions and projects in which Xiaomin has been involved during her employment in China include:
Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
- Representing a Chinese real estate company in its proposed joint venture with a Cuban state-owned enterprise (SOE) to develop and operate a hotel estate in both Shanghai, China and Havana, Cuba.
- Representing a leading wholly foreign-owned enterprise (WFOE) automobile wiring company on its shares sale of a subsidiary to a Chinese SOE including conducting antitrust declaration process.
- Representing a top industrial estate operator in various merger and acquisition projects including devising and implementing optimum transaction structures involving over 15 industrial estate .
- Representing a state-owned supply and marketing company in two capital increase projects for a joint venture transaction with a large agricultural vegetable distributing company.
- Representing several private equity companies in filing for legal compliance registration with the Asset Management Association of China (AMAC).
Dispute Resolution, Litigation & Arbitrtion
- Reprensenting a major herbal tea manufacturer in a false advertising dispute against its major competitor in the supreme court of China.
- Representing a distributor in a distribution contract dispute against a cooking utensil manufacturer in China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC).
- Representing an Italian law firm in a service dispute against a major Chinese SOE construction company in Shanghai Jing’an First instance court.