Chavisa is an associate in Kudun and Partners Limited well versed in advising both Thai and international clients on corporate law. She is a solution-oriented corporate and commercial M&A lawyer with legal expertise and commercial understanding across multiple industries including energy & infrastructure, real estate, financing and project development.
Education and Admission
- LL.B (1st Class Honors), Thammasat University
- Extraordinary Member of Thai Bar Association
Recent significant transactions and projects in which Chavisa has been involved include:
Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
- Representing one of the largest US private equity fund/alternative asset managers serving many of the world’s most prominent investors on the investment structuring for the acquisition and operation of multiple assets in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Representing a group of private equity investors (both Thais and foreigners) on their fishery investment and business in Thailand.
- Representing a leading high-end Thai real estate developer on its joint venture investment with Thai and foreign private equity investors in residential condominium and hotel projects in the capital city Bangkok.
- Seconding at Chevron Thailand Exploration and Production Ltd., assisting on current legal projects and day-to-day operations.