Natdanai is an associate with Kudun and Partners. He is well versed in advising both local and international clients on corporate and commercial matters as well as mergers and acquisitions. He has extensive experience in providing legal advice and analysis on a broad range of laws relating to business and commercialization
- LL.M. (Merit), Commercial Law, University of Bristol, UK
- LL.B., Thammasat University, Thailand
- Member, the Lawyers Council of Thailand
A selection of projects and matters in which Natdanai has been involved include:
Corporate and M&A
- Assisting a seller by way of offshore shares acquisition to sell shares of a target company operating a hotel business, together with security agreements to secure the interest of the seller.
- Assisting a purchaser as a management of a target company to carry out a buyout deal by share acquisition, including providing related agreements such as shareholder’s agreement to regulate relationship with respect to the shares, security agreement, and shareholder loan agreement.
- Assisting a purchaser through a big lot transaction share acquisition of a listed company and reviewing and revising a facilities agreement and different kinds of security agreements.
- Assisting a healthcare services conglomerate on a shareholding restructuring plan as well as providing legal advice and analysis on the potential legal and tax issues for the restructuring of the new shareholding structure.
- Assisting shareholders of a real estate company for the development and sale of condominium units, and potential investors in developing a joint venture through equity and shareholder loan contributions.
- Assisting a hospital in revising a direct billing agreement, under which the hospital claims and reimburses medical fees and other related expenses regarding healthcare services provided to patients from insurance and/or medical assistance companies.
- Representing a foreign petroleum company that holds a concession to operate petroleum exploration and production in Thailand on its negotiation process with the Department of Mineral Fuels (DMF) including drafting and revising of an asset transfer agreement for execution by DMF.
- Representing an association acting as a lessor in drafting and revising a long-term land lease agreement, and negotiating with a lessee on various commercial terms and conditions.