As we continue to expand our China Practice, we are looking for Thai lawyers who are interested in corporate and commercial law, foreign direct investment and M&A transactions to assist our China Practice.
Career | Kudun and Partners
Founded in 2015, Kudun and Partners is a modern and forward-thinking law firm with a vision for a more client-focused way of practicing. Our highly experienced team of Thai and international lawyers, comprised of fifteen partners with over 45 associates, act as trusted advisors to leading Thai and international private and public corporations including a range of government entities, financial institutions, and private equity funds on transactions in Thailand and throughout Southeast Asia, covering the full spectrum of industry sectors.
Get to know our Practice | China Practice
Kudun and Partners has a dedicated premium business unit providing legal advice for Chinese investors in Thailand. Our specialist Chinese-speaking legal advisors can provide guidance on all aspects of investing in Thailand.
Our China practice is led by Mayuree Sapsuthiporn, who was born in the P.R.C and moved to Thailand in her formative years. She has more than ten years’ experience in practice areas that are critical to the success of Chinese companies interested in setting-up and operating in Thailand.
We are currently seeking to hire outstanding lawyers, with minimum 3 years of experience, who are interested in corporate and commercial law, foreign direct investment, and corporate M&A.
- Thai qualified lawyers with outstanding academic credentials;
- At least 3-year working experience in law firm(s);
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in both English and Thai;
- Interesting in Chinese market and Chinese language proficiency is an added advantage;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface at all levels, building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple deadlines; and
- Collaborative team player with the ability to develop and work in a fast-paced, intellectually rigorous environment.
If you have excellent experiences and outstanding qualifications as mentioned above, we would like to hear from you soon. Please email your resume to Mayuree Sapsutthiporn, our Head of China Practice (email@example.com).
Posted on October 17, 2022